ENDURALL ™ Stainless Steel Electrical Junction and Device Boxes are designed for wash-down, high corrosion, chemical and physically demanding environments. Manufactured by ENPROCON, Inc., these boxes, covers and hubs are UL Listed 4X in the United States as well as Canada for wash-down and Marine applications. Our ENDURALL Products are listed with our control number 6R16 for the standards of UL 4X - 50E, 514A, C22.2 18-92 and meet the NEMA 4X specification requirements.
Manufactured by: ENPROCON, INC.
Boyd L. McEwen, President
1576 14 ½ Street Barron, WI 54812
“Engineering and manufacturing high quality stainless steel products since 1977.”
- All Products MADE in U.S.A.
- UL Listed 4X (US, Marine, Canada)
- USDA Approved
- FD/FS Single or Double Gang Boxes
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Boxes
- 316 SS Rigid Conduit Hubs
- LEVITON Wetguard Device Cover compatible Boxes
- All Stainless Steel Patented Box Design
- All-weather Exposure
- Wash-down, Sanitized Areas
- Chemical Exposed Areas
- Dairies & Milking Parlors
- Meat & Food Processing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Fertilizer Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Marine & Coastal Areas